PARTNERSHIPS & ENGAGEMENT
Our partnerships take many shapes and vary depending on the nature and scope of business er partner with.
There is no formalised application cycle, or a specific procedure for initiating dialogue with potential partners.
A dialogue may start with a phone call or an email with a 2-3 pages concept note
Based on this, we will determine whether there is potential for a meeting where we can discuss our involvement further
In the panels below we have highlighted some of the issues that we would like you to consider before you present your idea.
Values & Principles
People, private and public organisations and companies who wish to partner with BESTSELLER FOUNDATION should subscribe to the following values that guide our work:
– Strong sense of solidarity with poor people
– Focus on poverty reduction and environmental sustainability
– Focus on results
– Self-sustaining long term development
– Honesty, openness and accountability
– Respect for diversity between people
– Equality between women and men
– Simplicity and efficiency